Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Wedding day, part one!

Okay, I know you've been waiting forever for the wedding photos.

Me too, but I think I have finally gathered enough photos to tell the beautiful, sweet story...

We were busy!

Tony worked a half day.  I think he went into the office just to keep his brain occupied.

Mindy and her mom did girly things...

I did all those things the mother-of-the-groom did:

Manicure, hair washed and styled by Aimee, picked up my dress and shaved my legs...

Finally it was time to get dressed and head over to the church.

I left Mr K and my coat at home and headed out, thinking Mr K would ride with Andy and Ashley and bring my coat.

I got to the church...
 
 
Wendy, the wedding coordinator, sent me back to the room where Mindy was getting ready...
She was already dressed and ready to go!
 
 
 
Alivia, her niece, was the flower girl...
 
 
 
They are besties!
 
Mindy seemed calm, the rest of us?  Maybe not so much...
 
But her mom looked gorgeous!
 
 
They are so close...more besties!
 
 
I posed with Mindy for a few...
 
 
 
And then...
 
 
People were starting to come in...
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then Wendy sent me back to the pastor's office where Tony was getting ready...
Good thing!  He needed his mom, he had a problem...
 
He couldn't get his tie right.  When the front was long enough, the back was too long.
 
"Ma!  What should I do?"
 

 
"Hmmmmm...let me see..."
 
 
 
Suddenly, the door opened...in came Andy, Ashley and Locklan...
 
 
 
Didn't he look sweet?
 
 
 
Tony had a bright idea...
I couldn't believe it!
 
 
We fixed it!
 
 
 
Yep!  That tie didn't hang down too far anymore!
 
I got him dressed...
 
 
And I posed with my handsome sons!
 
 
And suddenly, it was time to get the show started...
 
You have to come back to see the ceremony...
 
I promise, it will be worth it!
 
I get all choked up just typing about it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: