Sunday, December 23, 2018

It's Christmas Adam!

I have a long time friend who raised four kids of her own...

And adopted four more!

When they grew up, one of them coined the phrase Christmas Adam...

Cause everyone know that Adam came before Eve!

Like an ear  worm, it sticks in my ear...

Every year I not only celebrate, but I wish Happy Christmas Adam to everyone in my path...

And explain it to all...

So...

Happy Christmas Adam to all out there!

I'm busy again today but want to share these images with you...


And this...the ghost of Christmas past...


Guess I have to explain...

We joke that Tony has more outlets on the outside of his house than he does inside...

I have always wanted to plug something into one of the outlets as a prank...

Last night while they were inside watching TV,

I drove down there with not only a dog dressed as Santa, but my traditional 10 foot ghost...

They had no clue until the guy across the street called them and since the ghost was around the corner of the house, and they looked out the front door, they didn't even know about the ghost!

Family tradition...

Mark was always pulling pranks on the neighbors!

I just got a Christmas card yesterday from an old friend who reminded me of the time Mark told her kids that Rudolph threw up on their front porch...that was 25 years ago.

I'm off to finish my chores...

Happy Christmas Adam!

No comments: