Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Getting Ahead?


Last night Ashley and Mindy were planning on a night out with a group of friends...

They had tickets to see 'I Mom So Hard.'

I knew that Ashley had seen them before and loved them...

What I didn't know was that Andy and Tony were planning to chill with the kids...

That's 3 kids, 4, 1 and 7 months...

Next thing I knew, the first official act as DICs...Dads In Charge, was...


Yes, that is Locklan.  Yes that is Locklan's head between those bars...

I knew you'd want to know, so I asked...

Andy's reply:  Haha, yes, he's fine.  Last week it was the dog!

As frightening as it might seem, it brought back memories and that 'warm fuzzy' feeling.

Thirty years ago, I stood by, giggling nervously while watching Mark struggle to get Andy free
from the back porch rail in our house!

~sigh~

As much as things change, they stay the same!

No comments: