Sunday, August 11, 2019

Whoda Thunkit?

Friday was one of those days...
I had a doctor appointment for a PRP injection in my knee...


I had hopes of spending some time with Locklan...


The doctor's office was packed,
I waited 45 minutes and  then the procedure took forever and an hour.


By time I got back in my car, it was pretty much too late to see Locklan, they had plans for the evening,
and I had a 45 minute drive home to boot.


I was pretty much bummed...


So I'm driving home...
Took my usual city route...


I turned the corner and walking down the sidewalk was a little girl, two women, one was pushing a stroller and one was leading a pig on a leash!


A pig?




A. Pig.


Not just any pig, but a spotted pig with pink toe nails.








The women were very friendly...

I was so shocked I don't remember the pig's name...

Whoda thunkit.

No comments: