Sunday, August 18, 2019

Whatta Week This Was!

Wow!  I can't believe it's been a week.


Where have I been?


Monday,  I had two fun guests...


First, our family artist...




Who also colored her goldfish crackers...






Accompanying her was her handsome brother!






That afternoon, Andy told us he had been working on a special project...
more on that later...


It took half of Tuesday to recover and bright and early on Wednesday
I popped in to sit with the kids at their house!


That's when I found out that Teagan has a little stool that she pushes around 
so she can climb on things...
dining room tables...
Kitchen sink...
Ashley's recliner
and the door knob to Locklan's room where he was asleep!










I kind of expected this when Andy sent me this photo a few days before...




I finally got to see what Andy had been working on...


He made Locklan a mini buggy out of an old lawn tractor!




Yes, it runs!




The guys had pretty special plans for this weekend...


They were going to an off-road mower event!

It was quite an occasion, they even had trophies
(courtesy of Andy)





Locklan was sooo excited to be able to drive his buggy through the muddy trails!









He hung out with the big guys...



I think they even put him to work!









He did have one mishap, though...





Buggy up a tree!



Meantime, Ashley and Teagan had a girl's day...


And we all know that an all-girl day means selfies!



Can you tell they are related?



How did I end my week?


Picture this...the 60th class reunion of an all boy Catholic School!



Mr. K in his youth...


Mr Math honors...
Mr. Perfect Attendance...
I can't remember the rest!


First time I went to a class reunion where they celebrated Mass.


It was fun!
 For Now, Mr. K is waiting for me to take him out to dinner.


Tomorrow is his birthday but I'm leaving in the morning for my happy place...


Thousand Islands.


If you see Mr. K out and about (in my VW convertible), wish him a happy one!




No comments: