Wednesday, September 18, 2019

One Might Think

Oh, this is sooooo disappointing...


I've been gone so long, one might think I was off on an
amazing adventure...


Truth?  Not.  I've just been busy!


Doing what?


Well, for starters...


I found two wild animals in a cage in my back yard...


I get them two days a week.




We like to do all kinds of things, like painting rocks!








We started out with Teagan painting with water,
You know, less messy...


She caught on to us pretty quickly...




So I took her pretty shirt off and let her have at it!


Locklan loved it!





Also, last week, Locklan and I had a lunch date...




He claims this is his favorite restaurant because the food is good...


But we all know it's because he loves the cookies they give him with his meal...



Oh my goodness, look at the time!


I have to run.  I'm picking Locklan up at school and delivering him to his other grandma!


So much more to talk about.  
I'll be back!








No comments: