Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Summer, Don't Go!

Even though we're heading to my favorite season:


Winter and Christmas,


Days like this weekend made me realize summer is winding down
(after all, it is officially fall)...


And days like yesterday made me wish summer would last a few more months
(Like until December 24)


We headed for the river...


Teagan was first mate.  She loves to "drive" the boat!




Of course, we invited "Uncle" Cody to come along...
He can't get enough of his new jet ski!


This time, we took the floating mat.
We haven't had it out this year...








The kids loved it,
especially Teagan who was too small to play on it last year.


Andy took Locklan for a jet ski ride...




I don't think he was too happy when the ride came to an end...




Teagan got her very first jet ski ride...




Of course, Andy had to go out by himself.
Even though we all agree that the new boat was a great investment,
I think he misses those crazy jet ski days!






We had a blast!




When we got back to the dock, Andy took Ashley
 out for a jet ski ride
while Cody and I watched the kids.


No photos of that, I was too busy!


~sigh~


Now do you see why I don't want summer to end?
























No comments: