Sunday, November 24, 2019

Brush Strokes!

Vicky and I have a tradition...

We go to the local paint studio to celebrate her birthday.

Last year we painted a snow scene with the ever popular 
red pickup truck...


The above photo was NOT painted by either one of us, the artist teaching the class did this.

Ours did not look like this.

After trying to paint the fence
(it was trickier than it seemed)


We declared the snow was so deep, it completely covered the fence.

When I get my Christmas things out of the attic, I'll show you.

This year we decided to go festive and simple.


We had a ball!  

The people around us were so much fun!

We drank  diet tonic water out of festive wine glasses...

And got paint all over ourselves.


We always end our evening by going out for a bowl of soup.

Birthday traditions...

What fun!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I like the paintings. I bet it was fun and joyful to be together , painting , then eating. Blessings to all. xoxo, Susie