Saturday, December 14, 2019

Soooo I'm Way too Busy!

'Tis the season!

I've always loved the hustle and bustle of the Season...

This year, it's a little different...

It's taking me ten times longer to get things done...

I have to rely on Andy or even Mr. K to help me do things...

I'm doing much better,

But not 100%

Still, having little kids around makes it all so much fun!

We do Christmassy things,

But we also do 'life' things.

Teagan is at that age where she identifies her dolls as people...

It's so much fun to watch her...





And when I suggested it was nap time,

She thought it was a great idea...


For her kids too!

Yesterday Locklan didn't have school, so he came along to spend the day.

It was cold and ugly out there, so we stayed in and snuggled...

In layers!


Okay, back to work...

I am working on a few 'secret' projects...

I can't say much, but one led me to rediscover things like this...


Yes, that's ME circa 1954!

I'll be back soon...






No comments: