Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mr. K's Marvelous Hair

My husband was blessed with a head full of white hair early in his adulthood.

He has also been very picky about getting a haircut.  He's 78 and has only been to 6 different barbers.

He also hates for his hair to touch his ears.

Since we are 'sheltered at home' he has not been able to get out for a haircut.

He claims he's not sure if it's the economy or his hair touching his ears that is stressing him out.

I think he looks like a cute little troll doll...

White hair sticking up willy nilly...
a big round belly...
and flat square feet. (triple E's)

Kind of like this

I found this on eBay and bought it for him...

He didn't think it's  funny...

What he did think, however, was that he needed sweets.

One of our cleaning crew (oh how I miss them)
brought him a gallon bag of elderberries, which I do not care for,

So he baked a pie!


I'm not a pie eater...in fact I'm not that crazy about sweets.

Remember, he is stressed out and his cure is to eat or get a hair cut...

Oh Mr. K!

Stay home, stay healthy, stay safe!


No comments: