Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ahhhhhh!

What a weekend!

I had the kids on Friday while Ashley did the grocery
 shopping for the weekend.

Locklan 'invented' a new kind of face mask...


Teagan was her usual spitfire self, but late afternoon, she just got quiet...


Oh my, isn't she cute?

Ashley posted a photo of her and Griffin, their yellow Lab a year ago.

Griff was so tiny and Teagan didin't have any hair!

Mr. K and I had two very busy days at camp,
Andy and family had three!
Tony and Mindy and Henry came on Sunday.

I'm sorting through photos
(I let Locklan use my DSLR as long as he keeps the strap around his neck)

So far, I have deleted 120 photos of Cody on the jet ski!

We can talk about it tomorrow.

Until then...

Stay home, stay healthy, stay safe!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Jan, I love to how kids can think up things on their very own. I laughed about the mask, bless that boy's heart. Yes, your little girl is a sweetie. I looked a previous post, I like seeing children use their imaginations. My great grands play in the old playhouses at my daughter's. Blessings to all of you, take care. xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Glad you could see the kids. They are darling. It is hard for many that can't see the kiddos at all. We have seen ours from a distance. happy photo sorting. xo Diana

Eileen in Fla. said...

Smart kiddo. They are always watching us.