Sunday, May 17, 2020

We Broke It!

Okay, it's time to 'fess up...


We broke quarentine!

Yes, on Sunday, Mother's Day,
We accepted an invitation from Tony and Mindy
to come and see their new (to them) house.

They had just spent their first night there.

We went!

After we had done that, we figured we'd throw caution to the wind and visit (maintaining distance) my mom.  
She had been alone in that house since the quarantine started.


The last time I saw her was March 13.

The game plan was to go and order lunch from a local restaurant
and treat my mom to lunch!

She lives in a small town (5,000) and there are very few restaurants
but she does have a favorite and I checked their website and it said they were open.

They were not.

Selection was sadly inappropriate.

We treated my mother to a Mother's Day Fast Food Treat!

She was so happy to see us, she didn't care.

Neither did I.



We are no longer on lockdown...
BUT
Stay at home as much as possible...
Avoid crowds...
Wear a mask in public...
Wash the skin right off your hands!




No comments: