Tuesday, June 23, 2020

River Rats, Unite!

A few weeks ago, Andy got a new pellet smoker.

He played with it at home, and offered to make us pulled pork at camp.

It was delicious!

He decided that he wanted to try a brisket.  Andy, Tony and I went together and bought one.

He started it at 3AM on Saturday and by noon it was ready and incredible.

I was so busy eating I didn't think to take pictures.  Next time.

Mark's brother and nephew came, his wife and daughter came later.

Tyler, my nephew, had a blast on Cody's jet ski...


A few months ago, my oldest son, Michael, gave Andy an old lawn tractor.

He cut it apart and reasseembled it for Locklan.

They brought it to camp so Locklan could move fire wood.



Everyone else took a few trips in the boat, 
Locklan went tubing.

I didn't go out at all, my back was killing me.

Henry loved Andy's beat up hat.


Don't you just love his smile?

Little by little, everyone was tired and started to slow down....

Michelle got this photo of Locklan and Teagan sitting on the steps to the dock...


Another happy day at Camp Manfred...





1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

What wonderful family pictures. My favorite is the two kids at the end sitting side by side. So very sweet...and the kiddo with the hat has a wonderful, winning smile.
Sorry about your back-hope it is better today. xo Diana