Thursday, July 30, 2020

#GrandmaLife

Last  week, Andy asked me if I could watch the kids on Monday.  

Of course, I said, "Heck Yeah!"

Since it's been so stinkin' hot here, all visits involve water activities of some kind.
this day was no exception!

Pappy just bought a new hose and connected it for us...

Oh my goodness...Teagan got ahold of it...



She is such a stinker!

They got stinky, sweaty and dirty, so when they decided to fill the pool...


As Locklan said...they took a bath with their clothes on!


As hot as it's been, I wished I could enjoy the water as much as they did!

I still get to facetime Henry every evening.  He's so funny!

I'm so thankful that our quarantine has expanded to include immediate family.

How about you?

Still staying safe?







4 comments:

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Little boys and a hose. What could go wrong???? ~gigggggles~

And fun was had, by all. ~smile~

We have family right next door, so we have not been really cut off, during this Wuhan Virus Pandemic. And in fact, our Dear Daughter in Law next door, has been getting everything for us!!!

We are now able to go to grocery stores, early in the morning, and take more care of ourselves. But we are wearing our masks and doing Social Distancing.

Our "grands" next door, enjoy our backyard pool, every day. ~smile~ As they always have.

💛 💛 💛

Susie said...

I can almost hear the squeals. I love when children play and not get up set. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

What a perfect day for you! I remember how much fun I had running through the sprinkler on a hot day when I was a kid. The simple pleasures.

Phoebes World said...

My grandbabies are 5000 miles away in England.. but I love watching them on Facetime
Water fights!..A blessed reloef to the hot weather
Phoebe x