Friday, July 24, 2020

I Did Not Melt in the Heat!

So much happening, all so quickly.

I bought a swimming pool last year at the end of the season...
We finally got to set it up!


Of course, the kids spent lots of time here.


We managed a visit to Mom's house where all the little kids played...



Teagan and Henry really enjoy each other's company! 





My brother even came! He's so much like my dad, this is the only photo I got of him, (look carefully, he's in the white shirt).


playing with the kids. It was the first time Teagan and Henry met him. Locklan didn't remember him at all. 


Mom pulled out all the toys, but they were more interested in the lawn mower and wheel barrow.

























Those kids were so worn out, I plopped Locklan and Teagan in the tub and they were asleep before we got
out of town!


I celebrated another trip around the sun... Yep, 69 and fine! 

Tony and Mindy invited us to dinner. Mindy (whose cooking I crave) let me choose dinner. I chose her Mongolian Beef and it was delicious! 

Henry showed me his tent... he has the neatest toy room! 






Of course we spent lots of time at the river.

Of course we did, it's been in the 90's!


Henry loves the kayaks.
.
Tony puts him in and they paddle across the river.  The river has been so low that there is a tiny 'beach' on the other side where they go to wade and throw stones




I went with Ashley and the kids to a state park near our house.
It was pretty stinkin' hot and the water felt good.



Lastly, we lost my Aunt Helen, my mom's oldest sister, to Covoid 19 on Sunday.  She was 93.

I can't believe she's gone.

We got to visit with her in February, when it was still safe...



That's my mom, Aunt Helen, My cousin, Mark, Locklan, me, Teagan and Anne, Mark's wife.

Anne lost her mother to Covid-19 this spring.

 Stay safe.  Wear a mask.  Practice social distancing.






1 comment:

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Those kids look like they have a wonderful time.

So sorry you know someone who died from that rotten Wuhan Virus.

Gentle hugs...

💛 💛 💛