Sunday, August 16, 2020

I Might be a Tiny Bit Grumpy...

Here we are, it's the weekend again and I am scratching my head and wondering where the week flew.

That's not the only thing that is missing.

On Monday, the kids were here.  
It was steaming hot and we played in the family room and on the patio.

I used my phone, which was in a lovely blue leather case that held my license,
a debit card and two credit cards.

I went to take the kids home and my phone was missing!

Since none of us left the house or even the first floor,
I looked at it as an inconvenience.

Six days later and I am still phoneless AND a raving lunatic!


  • I have no driver's license
  • I do not have my debit card
  • I am missing my two main credit cards
  • I cannot send texts
  • I cannot make calls
  • I can't figure out how to get photos that were on my phone to google photos
I know that I can replace those things...
but so far, I was so sure that
I would find it, I hesitated to put the 7 to 10 day hold on my cards.
(Don't ask me how I know that)

So, even though I offered a bounty to the cleaning lady on Tuesday,
I will resume the search today, the final day!

Until then, these are the things you missed:
  • An adorable photo of me, Mr. K and Henry on the boat
  • A fun photo of the three grands playing at camp
  • An absolutely cute photo of Henry and Teagan eating watermelon

Get the picture?
No, I guess you don't...

I'll check in later with an update!



2 comments:

Susie said...

Jan, I pray you find your phone...I would absolutely be nuts. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Eileen in Fla. said...

I think one of the very helpful little Magpie Grands put it in a hiding place for safe keeping.