Saturday, October 24, 2020

I Missed You Guys!

 I know it looks like I dropped off the face of the earth...

I did not.

So much going on, from Mama Drama (issues with my mom)

to getting really sick and chalking it up to stress (it was not)

to fearing Covoid (I was tested negative)...

My life was almost normal for a bit, and yesterday was one of the high spots.

Remember this day?


            Henry's big announcement?

Yesterday was even more exciting...

Remember this?



When Tony hit that golf ball that revealed Henry.

Since Henry loves to golf, yesterday he got to hit the gender reveal ball...


Yes, Henry's brother will be here in March.

Needing a nap, talk to you later.

Love ya!


 

2 comments:

Eileen in Fla. said...

Congratulations! You're a great Grandma.

Dolly said...

Congratulations on the next grandson ! Brothers ! Very important......I have 5 !

Hope you're feeling like yourself again.......I like YOU .