Monday, February 22, 2021

How do you say Netflix???


 How do you say Netflix in Spanish?

A few weeks ago, I tried to watch a movie on Netflix...

Everyone was speaking Spanish!

I remembered the time Mark, my late husband, changed all the settings on my mother's cell phone to Spanish.

I know that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...I accused my sons, of course.

I played around with Netflix for a few days.

Then I signed out, only to realize that I didn't have the password to sign back in!

I clicked on the 'forgot password' or at least what I believed was the right button...

I got an email telling me where to go or what to do...

It was all in Spanish!

By this time, I was ready to cancel Netflix.

I tried calling them, only to sit my non-Spanish speaking hind end on hold.

Then the very next day, there was a strange profile for a Juan Gonzolez on my account.

I called them again, this time I didn't speak Spanish and she didn't speak much English.

She couldn't tell me who Juan was or how my account turned Spanish.

After an hour, we finally got it switched back to English and I deleted Juan...

Oh...and I did get Tony to admit that once he heard that my account was Spanish, he invented Juan...

So, if you have read this far, here's a treat...

Henry and Luca!



Grandma life!


No comments: