Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Under Arrest!

 Every Tuesday I grab Locklan, take him to kickboxing

And then we go out to eat.

Every Tuesday, same restaurant, same table, same server and we order the same food.

He loves it!

This week, Tuesday was also his sixth birthday.

I bought him a hat and badge...


Our server fussed over him.
He was having a ball.

While we were waiting for our food we played a game with coins.
We make it up as we go along.

I had my back to the restaurant when I heard a man's voice
saying, "I hear there is a birthday boy in here!"

I turned around to see four state troupers walking towards us,
cookies in hand.

One by one, they gave Locklan a cookie and then posed for a photo!


This kid was over the moon!

It was a birthday to remember!!!

~sigh~

It's been a while since I told you

I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!


No comments: