Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanks, thanks and more thanks!

 
 
I have so many reasons to be giving thanks this year; perhaps if I share my partial list, I can also get you current on all the wonderful things going on in my life...
 
So, in no particular order, Let me share with you:
 
The hubster and his newly forged friendship with Linda Lou:
 
 
 
I'm thankful I can still, at the ripe old age of 63, run AND compete:
 
 
 
And occasionally win:
 
 
And be the proud mother of a winner as well:
 
 
This was the year I got a wonderful Father's Day gift from Andy and Ashley:
 
 
 
 
 
Yes!  it's a
 
BOY!!!
He'll be here mid-February!!!!!
 
There is the new home with enough bedrooms for grandchildren to visit:
 
 
A wonderful patio in the back:
 
 
AND a dressing room for all my shoes!
 
.
 
I'm thankful for that darn birthday fairy
 
and the opportunity to celebrate my mom's 83rd birthday!
 
 
We celebrated Ashley's graduation from nursing school...
 
 
Of course, it's a no-brainer to remember and be thankful for time on the river...
 
 
 
And bicycle rides!
 
 
Ron and I got to go all kinds of neat places, like Thousand Islands,
Atlantic City, Texas and Florida...
And Boston!
 
 
 
As always and forever, I'm thankful for:
 
 Andy, Vicky, Michael and Tony
 
 
 Michael and Catherine
 
 
Jamie and Vicky
 
 
Andy and Ashley
 
 
Tony and Noelle


Whew!  And to think, that's just a partial list...
I could go on and on and on!
 
Also, I'm so thankful for friends and family who take time to visit my blog!
 
Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving...
I'll be back soon!
Promise!
 
Love,
Jan
 

No comments: