Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Last night...

Last  night, Ron, Tony and I went to visit Locklan.
 
We pretended, at some point, that we also went to see Andy and Ashley...
 
 
But we all know the truth, don't we?
 
Tony wore his special Uncle Shirt...
 
 
And was prepared...to meet his nephew...
 
 
And he did!  I think they got along quite well...
 
 
 
Locklan also got to meet Pappy...
 
 
Better known as Mr. K...
 
But most important, he got to see Granny Jan again!
 
 
and spend a little time with some of his very favorite people...
 
 
The time went by way too soon,
but it was time to leave...
 
I gave Andy a very special gift
(in a very special, manly diaper bag)
AKA a Craftsman tool bag)
 
 
More about the gift later...
 
And then Locklan and his dad...
 
 
Settled in.
 
They need to rest, there are lots more family members to meet!
 
Now I'm sure you are wondering where Ashley was during all this...
 
She didn't come right out and say it,
but I think that if I had pointed the camera towards her with the intention of posting them here...
 
I would lose my status as her favorite Mother-in-law!
 
I'll catch up with you guys later!
For now, I have to catch my breath!
 
God bless you,
Love,
Granny Jan
 
 
 
 

No comments: