Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Another year older...

Yes!  I had another birthday!
 
 
 
I am now officially 66!
 
It was a good one, to be sure!
 
I slept in!
 
In my life, anything past 6:15 AM is sleeping in,
 
So by 8:30, my bladder was screaming for someone to call 911...
 
Seriously, I slept until 8:30! 
 
Is that an indication of old age?
 
I came downstairs and Mr K had my coffee ready...
 
He gave me a happy birthday kiss and a card...
 
And THREE presents!!!!
 
Of course, he's a guy and everyone knows guys don't give gifts that look this nice when they wrap them...
 
To be honest, his wrapping paper usually looks like this...
 
 
So the fact that he wrapped at all was exciting!
 
He told me to open them in a particular order...
 
Now, before I tell you the rest, let me say this...
 
I am EXTREMELY hard to buy for!
 
When the kids asked me what I would like,
I responded with a request for a family day at camp!
 
When Ron asked me,
I said I wanted a REAL trash bag for my car.
 
REAL, as in not looking like this:
 
(yes, like his version of wrapping paper)
 
My first gift was a REAL trash bag for my car!
 
No photo available, it's in use!
 
My second gift was this...
 
 
Yes!  Mr.K and I will finally figure out where I come from!
 
And last but not least...
 
TWO of these babies...
 
 
BOB SEGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I was so excited...
 
I cried!
 
Oh yes!
 
Of course,
 
we all went to the river
where we ate and ate and ate...
 
And floated on inflatable things...
 
NOT this...
 
or this...
 
 
Which would have been uber cool...
 
But suitably inflated things...
 
Ahhhhhhh
 
It wasn't a good day, it was a GREAT DAY!
 
So what's new with YOU?
 
 
 
 

No comments: