Friday, January 12, 2018

Hot Stuff

Hmmmm...in THIS blog post, just a few days ago, I was moaning because it was -14° out there...
 
Yesterday, I had a 'personal maintence' day (mani-pedi, bought new razors, looked for spring/summer clothes that did not display my 'winter acquired' lumps and bumps), but best of all, when I got in my car, this is what I saw...
 

 
Do you see that?
SIXTY FOUR DEGREES!
 
I have a rule...if the temp is above 60° and it's not raining...
 
The top on the VW comes down!
 
Absolutely...1/11/2018,
 
 
 
This crazy old grandma was driving around topless!
 
Topless, I tell you, all before all the Christmas decorations have made it up to the attic!
 
Truly hot stuff.
 
As I sit typing, my desk thermometer says it's 54° out there (5:22AM)
but I hear that we are expecting a snow and ice storm (4 to 8 inches of snow)
tomorrow into Sunday...
 
Go figure!?!
 

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- you are so me!!!! I didn't know you have a VW convertible. That is what I am trying to convince my hubby that I want. The problem is the snow here. Right now I have a large SUV that is set for snow and hauling around grandkids. We had a small convertible that is only used summers but we gifted it to our son last year so that he can enjoy it while he is young with a small child and wife.

I do have a moon roof and guess what?! It was open yesterday, too Got all the way up to 48 here. lol I am nuts, too! We are at ZERO this morning with wind chill figured in-ugh---not going topless today!

Have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana