Thursday, October 24, 2019

Bathing Beauties!

Last night after dinner,  Tony came over to give the girls their baths!

Shirley, being a corgi, is shedding her summer coat.

What a mess!

Before I go on, I need to talk....

There are some things in nature that I do not understand:

Giraffes

And why corgis have to shed their summer coat before winter...

I mean, why not just add more hair?

Okay, so Shirley is shedding so bad that every day tufts of hair 
float through the house like tumbleweeds.

Tony wrapped her in a towel and carried her upstairs to my bathroom...


Next came Winnie...

 
Afterward, in typical dog style, they pranced and raced around!

Winnie acted like a pup even though she is 11


 We so appreciated it when Tony volunteered to do it...

I will admit that I was dreading the clean up...

When I  went upstairs, my bathroom was spotless!

Thanks, Tony, we appreciate it!



1 comment:

CHERI said...

My last dog was a cocker spaniel (let me just say he was CRAZY and hyper!) What few times I gave him a bath, he would take out through the house as if he was on fire!!!! That's why I mostly took him to the groomer!!!! He was the last dog I had...he just did me in!!!! If you were my neighbor we could talk over coffee and try and figure out the answers to many questions that up to now have had no answers!!!!:)