Wednesday, October 23, 2019

On This Day

Last week, Locklan didn't go to school...

He was coughing and sniffling...

Since Andy and Ashley both had to work...

They came to spend the day with Grandma Jan!

Before he left his house, Andy sent me this picture...

I should have known...

We were in for a wild ride!

We watched a movie...


Or at least Locklan did...

We worked on our art projects...

Locklan worked on a get well card for one of his dad's customers...


Teagan wrote on anything she could find...


And we had a break through!

Locklan learned to make a star...
(we did have a rocky start)

Then things got a little crazy and very noisy.

I told them that all of the noise was giving me a headache...

Locklan ran to the kitchen and got a towel, folded it and made me feel better...



I love it...

On the days they are here...

let's just say I sleep well!








1 comment:

Susie said...

Jan, I love that your grandson wanted to make you feel better, adorable. In the first picture it looks like they are excite to go to your house. I know exactly what you mean about sleep well after playing and watching little ones. LOL Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie