Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Hardest Part...

 Social distancing almost doesn't bother me...

I am pretty much a homebody.

I don't mind staying home, not going shopping.  I even almost don't mind eating at home...well, more on that another time.

What bothers me the most is social distancing when it comes to these guys...


I'm used to seeing  them often





My own kids have been so kind...

I do get to visit the grands every day via face time.

Last night I even got to watch Henry take his bath!

Almost but not quite the same, 
but I'm trusting it's all worth the sacrifice.

Oh, want to see what the kids were working on?



Ashley dropped them off on our porch!

Stay home.  Stay safe.




1 comment:

Eileen in Fla. said...

You have got 2 of the cutest grandkids on the Internet. Thank you for sharing. Stay well.