Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Tuesdays Aren't All Bad!

I can't believe I said that!

But it seems to be rather true...

Mr. K and I realized that we might need a few more supplies because we were going to be house bound for a much longer time than we originally thought.

Since our local grocery stores were reserving an hour in the mornings strictly for senior citizens,
we made plans to go.  The hour started at 6:AM!

Mr. K NEVER gets up that early.  The last time he saw life before 8:30 AM was when he fell out of bed!

I woke at 4, took a wonderful bubble bath, posted yesterday's blog, got dressed and was reviewing my list when Mr. K rolled out of bed at 5:30.

It took him 15 minutes to get ready and we were out the door.

The parking lot was pretty busy...

I never knew that there were that many elderly early risers in out area.

I was a little intimidated.  I had been in the house for more than 10 days...

Everyone was so respectful.

They maintained social distance, and respected the store's limits on special items.

The line was sooooo long but they had extra registers open and it went quickly.

Everyone kept their distance but chatted and joked with each other.

I just wanted to dance around the store singing "We are the world..." but I can hardly walk let alone dance...and the dogs howl when I sing.

Stay home.  If you must go out, practice social distancing.   Heck, Mr. K and I, who live in a ten room house, are practicing marital distancing!

We are responsible for our fellow human's health.

We are the world...

Now...here's some sweetness...








No comments: