Monday, April 13, 2020

That Was Easter?

Not one smidgen of chocolate...
Not one hard boiled egg...
Not one person walking in our door.

Seriously, that was Easter?

I was hesitant to get out of bed.

I was afraid that once I celebrated the resurrection of Christ,
it would be all down hill.

Then my phone rang.  

It was my oldest son, Michael.  
We had a wonderful, long talk.

I talked to Andy.
He and Locklan spent the night at camp, 
they came  home early that morning.

Mindy and Tony announced they were dropping off our Easter dinner...


We had ham AND turkey,scalloped potatoes, gravy, asparagus
AND we got to see Henry, sitting in his car seat!

Later we got to see this...


Isn't he adorable?

Andy and Ashley took the kids on a bike ride...


It was such a beautiful day and they were able to observe social distancing!


Yesterday evening, I called Andy to tell him I was on my way 
to do a
 driveway drop off of the kids Easter cards.

Andy and Ashley let the kids out in the yard so I could see them

I got to facetime Henry,

Talk to my mom for nearly an hour,

Watch a few Brit-coms

and that was Easter

without a smidgen of chocolate!

Stay inside, stay healthy, stay safe!



No comments: