Friday, April 03, 2020

What Next?

I am upstairs, sitting at my desk.  Early this morning, I was standing in my kitchen, feeling smug. 

They called to say they would be bringing the 33" fridge between 8 and 9.

I turned to take the last ever photos of the albatross sticking out into the center of my kitchen...




I emptied it into baskets and coolers and poured coffee and came up to wait...

I heard them talking downstairs.  I was so excited!

Mr. K shouted up the stairs, "We have a problem."

Yes, this fridge was smaller, taller, but for some reason, it would not fit through the kitchen door.

Apparently, it was deeper?

I can't visualize, I don't see things that way.  The only way I can understand it is to use a ruler...

I don't want to go into the kitchen.

The delivery/installation guys left us with the too big  fridge.
They suggested that we get a new counter top which can be shortened a bit
to acommodate the too-big-but-fits-in-the-kitchen-door fridge.

So, this is what my kitchen looks like now:


And it's not even Tuesday!

What next?

Tune in.

Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy!

No comments: