Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Don't Drink This!

 My printer got stuck.  Really stuck.

I rarely print things, the last time I used my printer was June 2020.

I needed it again last week.  It did not work.  There was a job stuck in the que.

It had been there since June and would not delete.

I tried everything!  Finally, I decided to replace it.

Did the new printer work?  No, and the instructions made me thing I  might not 

be the sharpest pencil in the box...

One of the first instructions I read:

CAUTION:  Ink contains nitrates.  Do not drink or place in the mouth.

Now, I got to thinking...

Aren't there nitrates in hot dogs?

Forget the printer, I'll just write with a hot dog.

On the other hand, it snowed!

It's still snowing and I'm loving it!

Mr.K, maybe not so much...


Yes, he's wearing shorts...




2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

LOL- Reminds me of my son blowing snow with shorts on. Yes-Please don't drink the ink! lol...xo Diana

diane b said...

Love the guy in his shorts ploughing the snow.