Sunday, December 27, 2020

We Got Some!

 We got snow!  I love snow!

First Andy and Ashley came over to use my front yard...

And then decided to be more adventurous and headed for the state park...




First Mr. K thought he'd shovel out the drive...


But he quickly realized he'd have to get out the snow blower...


Yes, he's wearing shorts and tennis shoes without socks...

Henry loved it...


In fact, last night Mindy sent me a video of Tony,
wearing pajamas and a winter coat, pulling Henry up and down the sidewalk
on his sled...

Catherine sent me this picture of Michael...

I kept looking out at it...

All I could say is it's about time!

I love snow!

Today we're heading to Tony and Mindy's for brunch.  It's 22° out there.
Compared to what we've been having, it's a heat wave!

Stay warm.





No comments: